Nexiv VMR 3020
The new NEXIV VMR series is set to become the standard by which all other
vision metrology systems are measured. Its brand new telecentric optic system
has been designed to make it the best in the world. An Objective lens with
a working distance of 50mm and the same superb numerical apertures found
in top-end microscopes are both standard features. The world's widest 15X
- zoom ratio provides ample field of view during low magnification observations
and excellent resolution at high magnifications.
A rigid stage offers controlled speeds of 300mm/sec - .5 times faster
than previous Nexiv models - and offers significantly higher U2 accuracy
with a guaranteed U2XY of 2.5+2.5L/1000?m (VM 6555). Image processing speed
has also increased dramatically and the combined result of all the changes
and improvements is a machine that offers a considerably higher work throughput.
|Key Features Include:
- New 300 by 200 millimeter steel stage on VMR-3020 with ball
screw design cross roller bearing guides. (Fast, Accurate, Durable)
- New dual ring programmable oblique LED illuminators, each ring
has 8 independent segments.
- Improved stage accuracy with new design lower coefficient of
expansion scales with 0.1-micron resolution.
- More stringent stage accuracy specifications, all stages are
- High accuracy, high speed through the lens Laser with 8-micron
spot size. Scans a 1000 points a second and has a 25-millimeter working distance.
- Faster image acquisition and improved system speed with a progressive
scan black and white camera.
- New Telecentric 15:1 zoom optical system with 0.3 numerical
aperture and 25 millimeter working distance.
- New separate system controller with all electronics along with
halogen episcopic and diascopic illumination built in. This removes heat
source and vibration from fan illuminators from main stand.
- High-speed local area network connection (LAN) between the
system controller and the computer improves program run time along with
improved laser and video auto focus performance.
- New VMR Automeasure software includes CAD Reader, Offline Programming,
Profiling Software, and Programming Wizards. (All standard)
- Improved measuring accuracy with New Patented High Accuracy
edge probes developed by Nikon.
- DC Servo Motor control, 150-mm/sec-stage speed with 3020 and
300 mm/sec with 6555.
- Stroke (Xx Yy Zz) (Standard): 300 x 200 x 150 mm (11.8 x 7.9x
- Minimum readout: 0.1mm
- Maximum work piece weight: 20kg (44.0 lb.)
- Measuring accuracy at 20C+/-0.5K:
- U1x U1y: '1.5 + 4L/1000 mm
U2xy (Standard): ''2.5 + 4L/1000 mm
Z-axis guide accuracy: (1.5+L/150) mm
- Camera: B/W Progressive Scan camera or color CCD camera
- Maximum specimen height (Standard): 105mm
- Zoom Head Magnification and Field of View: Type 1: 0.5- 7.5x,
9.33 x 7.00mm - 0.622 x 0.467; Type 2: 1- 15x, 4.67 x 3.50mm - 0.311x 0.233mm;
Type 3: 2 - 30x, 2.33 x 1.75mm - 0.155 x 0.117mm
- Auto Focus: (TTL)Through the lens laser and video auto focus
- Power Source: AC 100 to 240 V+/- 10%, 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption: Approximately 7A
- Dimensions and Weight:
Main Body Only: 500(W) x 690(D) x 1195(H) mm, 160kg; 19.7(W)
x 27.2(D) x 47(H) in., 352.7lb Main Body & Table: 690(W)
x 730(D) x 1725(H) mm, 200kg; 27.2(W) x 28.8(D) x 67.9(H) in., 440.9lb
Controller: 250(W) x 550(D) x 500(H) mm, 20kg; 9.8(W) x 21.7(D)
x 19.7(H) in., 44.1lb Foot Print: 2100(W) x 1100(D)
mm; 82.7(W) x 43.3(D) in.
- Host Computer:
Main unit: IBM PC/AT compatible (Windows® 2000) CRT: 21-inch
For more information, call Capra at (508) 650-9700
Telephone: (508) 650-9700