Nexiv High Accuracy Edition Series VMH-300
The new NEXIV VMR series is set to become the standard by which all other
vision metrology systems are measured. Its brand new telecentric optic system
has been designed to make it the best in the world. An Objective lens with
a working distance of 50mm and the same superb numerical apertures found
in top-end microscopes are both standard features. The world's widest 15X
- zoom ratio provides ample field of view during low magnification observations
and excellent resolution at high magnifications.
A rigid stage offers controlled speeds of 300mm/sec - .5 times faster than
previous Nexiv models - and offers significantly higher U2 accuracy with
a guaranteed U2XY of 2.5+2.5L/1000?m (VM 6555). Image processing speed has
also increased dramatically and the combined result of all the changes and
improvements is a machine that offers a considerably higher work throughput.
|Key Features Include:
- The VMH-300 is Nikon’s high accuracy edition automated video
- Pattern Recognition Mode finds features at increased speed and
with greater accuracy.
- Scanning measurement
- The VMH-300 takes accuracy, capabilities, and comfortable operation
to unequaled levels.
- The VMH-300 is ideal for measuring high-precision molds, stamped
or etched parts, MR head
- parts, printer or optical fiber parts - all requiring exceptionally
- U2-compliant, higher accuracy systems available.
- User-selectable edge detection
- Versatile illumination system embodying Through The Lens (TTL)
quadrant oblique illumination for standard magnifications
- Versatile illumination system embodying TTL quadrant oblique
illumination for standard magnifications.
- V-Flat stage guide
- Video edge detection through gray scale processing
- Vision Auto Focus, Laser AF, or TTL Laser AF.
- Yawing Abbe error-free design
- A Rich Variety of Software Packages Available to Improve Inspection
- Two-dimensional profile shape analysis program NEXIV Profiler;
CAD interface teaching support program NEXIV CAD Reader; Lead frame to CAD-based
teaching program Measuring CADNF Super; Inspection result sheet support program
Spread Eye/SpreadEye LT; CAD interface off-line teaching program NEXIV Virtual
AutoMeasure; 3D-surface analysis program NEXIV Bird'sEyeView; Mapping inspection
and result display program NEXIV MapMeasure; All-in-Focus Image Montage Program
- An ultra-minimum readout of 0.01µm via the use of laser
- CNC 10X high-speed zoom allowing for ultra-precision at high
magnifications as well as wide fields of view at low magnifications.
- Detection of low-contrast edges with greater precision - tiltable
fiber illuminator/quadrant ring fiber illumination capability.
- Easy, multi-window operation
- High magnification models also available
- Intelligent search functions
- ISO-based result evaluation - detailed graphic display for roundness,
flatness, and straightness.
- Low thermal expansion and high resolution glass scales
- Monitoring in black and white or color.
- Thermal expansion compensation
- Stroke (X x Y x Z): Standard- 300 x 300 x 155 mm (11.8 x 11.8
x 6.1 in.); High Magnification- 300 x 300 x 155 mm (11.8 x 11.8 x 6.1 in.)
- Measuring accuracy (X . Y): Standard U1XY; High Magnification
U2XY (0.9 + L/300)µm; U1XY (0.6 + L/300) µm
- Maximum specimen height: Standard 150; High Magnification 150
- Z-axis guide accuracy: (0.8 + L/150) µm
- Dimensions (W x D x H) and weight (Main Body): (including table)
1,000 x 1,230 x 1,900 mm (39.4 x 48.4 x 74.8 in); 600kg (1,322.8 lb.)
- Auto focus: (Standard model/High magnification model 1) Image
AF, Laser AF; (High magnification model 2) Image AF, TTL Laser AF
- Field of view: (Standard) 10 x 8 to 1 x 0.8 mm; (High magnification
model 1) 4 x 3.2 to 0.4 x 0.32 mm; (High magnification model 2) 2 x 1.6 to
0.2 x 0.16 mm; (High magnification model 3) 1 x 0.8 to 0.1 x 0.08 mm
- Minimum readout: 0.01 µm
- Footprint (D x W): 1,500 x 2,000 mm (59.1 x 78.7 in.)
- Maximum work piece weight: 10kg (22.0 lb.)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) and weight (Illuminator): 220 x 130 x
360 mm. (8.7 x 5.1 x 14.2 in.); 7kg (15.4 lb.)
- Zoom Magnification: 5-step zoom for all models - (Standard) 0.75X
to 7.5X; (High magnification model 1) 1.875X t 18.75X; (High magnification
2) 3.75X to 37.5X; (High magnification 3) 7.5X to 75X
- Power source: AC 100 to 240 V ± 10%, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: Approximately 15A
- Camera: B/W CCD or color CCD camera
- Host Computer: Main unit IBM PC/AT compatible (Windows® 2000);
CRT 21-inch color
For more information, call Capra at (508) 650-9700
Telephone: (508) 650-9700