- Its 1000 x 800 mm stage travel is more than adequate to handle
large flat panels, shadow masks, etching sheets for lead frames, LCD's, mask
patterns, and other large work-pieces;
- 150mm Z-axis stroke;
- bright diascopic illumination.
- Pattern Recognition Mode finds features at increased speed and
with greater accuracy.
- Scanning measurement
- Monitoring in black and white or color.
- U2-compliant, higher accuracy systems available.
- User-selectable edge detection
- Versatile illumination system embodying TTL quadrant oblique
illumination for standard magnifications.
- Video edge detection through gray scale processing
- Vision Auto Focus, Laser AF, or TTL Laser AF.
- VM-1000N Non Contact Automated Measuring System
- CNC 10X high-speed zoom allowing for ultra-precision at high
magnifications as well as wide fields of view at low magnifications.
- Detection of low-contrast edges with greater precision - tiltable
fiber illuminator/quadrant ring fiber illumination capability.
- Easy, multi-window operation
- High magnification models available as standard option
- Intelligent search functions
- ISO-based result evaluation - detailed graphic display for roundness,
flatness, and straightness.
- Stroke (X x Y x Z): Standard 1000 x 800 x 150 mm (39.4 x 31.5
x 5.9 in.); High Magnification 1000 x 800 x 115 mm (39.4 x 31.5 x 4.5 in.)
- Z-axis guide accuracy: (3 + L/50)µm
- Host Computer: Main unit IBM PC/AT compatible (Windows® 2000);
CRT 21-inch color
- Maximum specimen height: Standard 135 mm, High Magnification
- Auto focus: (Standard model/High magnification model I) Image
AF, Laser AF; (High magnification model II) Image AF, TTL Laser AF
- Measuring accuracy (X . Y): Standard U1XY- (3.5 + L/200)µm;
High Magnification U2XY- (3.5 + L/250)µm, High Magnification U1XY-
(2.5 + L/250)µm
- Field of view: (Standard) 10 x 8 to 1 x 0.8 mm, (High magnification
model I) 4 x 3.2 to 0.4 x 0.32 mm, (High magnification model II) 2 x 1.6
to 0.2 x 0.16 mm, (High magnification model III) 1 x 0.8 to 0.1 x 0.08 mm
- Minimum readout: 0.1 µm
- Dimensions (W x D x H) and weight (Main Body): 1,534 x 2,117
x 1,793 mm; 1,500kg (60.4 x 83.3 x 70.6 in; 3,306.9 lb.)
- Footprint (D x W): 2,600 x 2,300 mm (102.4 x 90.6 in.)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) and weight (Illuminator): 220 x 130 x
360mm; 7 kg (8.7 x 5.1 x 14.2 in. (15.4 lb.)
- Maximum work piece weight: 40kg (88.2 lb.)
- Zoom Magnification: 5-step zoom for all models: (Standard) 0.75X
to 7.5X, (High magnification model I) 1.875X t 18.75X, (High magnification
II) 3.75X to 37.5X, (High magnification III) 7.5X to 75X
- Power source: AC 100 to V ± 10%, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: Approx 18A
- Camera: B/W CCD or color CCD camera